Thanks for signing up for the Loonshots Letter!
An email with a link to download a free chapter of Loonshots should be on its way to your inbox.
In case you missed it: previous letters
- A brief note on the president’s science advisor
- How to win the next war
- The long, long loonshot to our first covid vaccine
- How stars shine
- English fools and madmen (Lady Mary + Edwin Jenner)
- Talking to yourself (Andre Agassi)
- Turtles, hypnosis, and Jerry Seinfeld
- Bob Dylan: Pawn in their Game
- Counting the arrows in your ass (Judah’s story)
- Peacetime vs. wartime drug development (WSJ)
- The History of Pfizer and Penicillin: Lessons for Coronavirus (WSJ)
Yours in the pursuit of crazy ideas,
ps – If you didn’t subscribe but somehow landed on this page, you can sign up below. To unsubscribe, click on the link in the email you received.